The Winterthur Cricket Club will hold the club's 38th Annual General Meeting on Monday 6th July 2020 (rescheduled from Monday 23rd March 2020) at the Restaurant
Tiefenbrunnen (Tösstalstrasse 76, 8400 Winterthur) beginning at 8pm.
As in previous years, the Restaurant Tiefenbrunnen will open its doors from 7pm especially for us. Weather dependant, we hope to be able to hold the meeting outside in the garden.
Due to COVID-19 Corona Virus restrictions, the number of attendees is limited. Therefore, confirmation of attendance, or apologies for absence should be addressed to the club Secretary, Kasun Munasinghe.
2. Agenda of the Meeting
3. Appointment of two tellers to count the votes
4. Appointment of a secretary to take the minutes of the meeting
5. Approval of minutes of the last general meeting
6. President's report
7. Treasurer's report
8. Auditors' report
9. Approval of treasurer's
10. Discharge of the outgoing Executive Committee
11. Election of a new Executive Committee from any of the Members:
v. Club Captain
vi. Social Secretary
vii. Ordinary Committee Members
12. Election of two auditors
13. Membership Fees
14. Proposed amendments to the club statutes*
15. Any other business
16. Closure or adjournment of the meeting
Official notification, along with the draft agenda, can be expected in the next few days.