The Winterthur Cricket Club will hold the club's 38th Annual General Meeting on Monday 23rd March 2020 at the Restaurant Tiefenbrunnen (Tösstalstrasse 76, 8400 Winterthur) beginning
As in previous years, the Restaurant Tiefenbrunnen will open its doors from 7pm especially for us.
Apologies for absence and points for inclusion on the agenda should be addressed to the club Secretary, Kasun Munasinghe.
2. Agenda of the Meeting
3. Appointment of two tellers to count the votes
4. Appointment of a secretary to take the minutes of the meeting
5. Approval of minutes of the last general meeting
6. President's report
7. Treasurer's report
8. Auditors' report
9. Approval of treasurer's
10. Discharge of the outgoing Executive Committee
11. Election of a new Executive Committee from any of the Members:
v. Club Captain
vi. Social Secretary
vii. Ordinary Committee Members
12. Election of two auditors
13. Membership Fees
14. Proposed amendments to the club statutes*
15. Any other business
16. Closure or adjournment of the meeting
Official notification, along with the draft agenda, will be sent to members in accordance with the Winterthur Cricket Club statutes.
John Hallam (President) officially notified all club members by email. In his mail he wrote, "I'd like to invite you all to WCC AGM on Monday 23 March 2020 at Restaurant Tiefenbrunnen @ 19:00. The official start time of the AGM meeting is 20:00, but for those turning up at 19:00 onwards are offered a free drink by the club".
John Hallam also included three changes to the club statutes and mentioned that the official agenda would follow in a subsequent email.