The Winterthur Cricket Club will hold the club's 40th Annual General Meeting at the Restaurant Rössli on Wednesday 16th March 2022, beginning at 8pm.
COVID-19 Corona Virus restrictions dictate that only those with a valid negative COVID-19 test or vaccination certificate and proof of identity will be able to attend in person.
Confirmation of attendance or apologies for absence should be addressed to the club Secretary, Scott Le Page.
2. Agenda of the Meeting
3. Appointment of two tellers to count the votes
4. Appointment of a secretary to take the minutes of the meeting
5. Approval of minutes of the last general meeting
6. President's report
7. Treasurer's report
8. Auditors' report
9. Approval of treasurer's
10. Discharge of the outgoing Executive Committee
11. Election of a new Executive Committee from any of the Members:
v. Club Captain
vi. Social Secretary
vii. Ordinary Committee Members
12. Election of two auditors
13. Membership Fees
14. Proposed amendments to the club statutes*
15. Any other business
16. Closure or adjournment of the meeting
Official notification, along with the draft agenda and last year's AGM Minutes will be distributed to members by email in accordance with the club statutes.
Should you wish to stand for a position on the committee or nominate an agreeing member please Scott Le Page, similarly apologies for absence and points for inclusion on the agenda should be addressed to me in the same way.
The Restaurant Rössli is about 2 kms from Deutweg (direction Turbenthal) just off Tösstalstrasse in Winterthur-Seen.
There is ample parking and it is a 2 minute walk from the no. 2 bus stop "Schulhaus Seen" and a 12 minute walk from the train station Winterthur-Seen.