The Winterthur Cricket Club will hold the 35th Annual General Meeting on Monday 20th March 2017 at the Restaurant Tiefenbrunnen (Tösstalstrasse 76, 8400 Winterthur) beginning at 8pm.
Apologies for absence and points for inclusion on the agenda should be addressed to the club Secretary, Matt Allen.
2. Agenda of the Meeting
3. Appointment of two tellers to count the votes
4. Appointment of a secretary to take the minutes of the meeting
5. Approval of minutes of the last general meeting
6. President's report
7. Treasurer's report
8. Auditors' report
9. Approval of treasurer's
10. Discharge of the outgoing Executive Committee
11. Election of a new Executive Committee from any of the Members:
v. Club Captain
vi. Social Secretary
vii. Ordinary Committee Members
12. Election of two auditors
13. Membership Fees
14. Any other business
15. Closure or adjournment of the meeting
Official notification, along with the draft agenda, was sent to members in accordance with the Winterthur Cricket Club statutes, and additionally reminding members of the process to stand for a position on the committee.